For big comfort, the Maverick Rocking Recliner is the one name you need to know. This plush family favorite is full of personality, with a chaise bucket seat, sloping padded arms and a high, biscuit-style back to deliver the ultimate in relaxation. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. When you're not reclining, it's a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
Available in 2 colors! heirloom, and Driftwood
- Plush family favorite
- Chaise bucket seat/footrest for continuous comfort
- Sloping padded arms
- High, biscuit-style back
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Skilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furniture
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||38W x 39D x 42H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.