All the comfort of a Posturepedic® foam mattress, upgraded with even more pressure-relieving ComfortSense™ Premium Memory Foam, our most breathable comfort foams, and an antibacterial soft knit cover that is cool to the touch and keeps your mattress protected. Available in a Soft feel.
Twin XL (39x80)
Cal King (72x84)
- LAYERS OF COMFORT: A combination of Sealy® foams adapt to your body, dispersing your weight more evenly across the mattress so you get conforming comfort and support with a soft feel.
- COOLING COVER: This cooling cover technology features spun, cool-to-the-touch fibers for refreshing comfort from the moment you lie down.
- PROTECTIVE TECHNOLOGY: Surface-Guard Technology™ protects the mattress surface from odors and stains caused by bacteria and common allergens.
- DESIGNED & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: Beginning in Sealy, TX, in 1881, Sealy® mattresses have been proudly designed, assembled, and thoroughly tested right here in the USA.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: At Sealy®, our product testing exceeds industry standards to ensure you get the quality and durability you deserve, with comfort you can count on year after year. And we back it all up with a 10-year limited warranty.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.